Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tired + Exhausted = ♥





Assalamualaikum . Yes , im tired and exhausted for these couple of weeks . I've been climbing up stairs like thousands of it and walk outside the school like it was from hell to earth . But , woohoo , I never thought that I have a secret reader . Hihihi . It was not like im desperate or what . But , its kinda cool when you know someone is reading your craps .

Penat saya trip speaking . Hari ni , 22 Januari 2013 , hari selasa dan saya penat D: I can't catch my breath sudah sekarang sebab terlampau penat . With homeworks , study and updating . Aaaand yes , I dont have that time to love anyone else :) Im loving myself , friends and someone that I'm afraid to do so . Its not like that I'm not confident at all . But , .. never mind . Kuatkan iman seja ~~

Sebab saya agak buntu untuk mencari idea , apaaa mau post sini . Lagipun haha , saya sedang bercakap dengan diri sendiri sebab *kriiit kriiiit* no ones here and noo body cares ~ Mungkin blog ini , saya akan jadikan sebagai luahan perasaan , daripada terpendam ( macam idol cakap ) nanti gila . Hohohoho . This is the new revolution of the forever alone .

Okay seriously , no idea no idea no idea . Inside my head , there are :

Ask for forgiveness from Allah , Homework , him , Study , him , Whatsapp , him , GDragon , him , him , Missing You song , him and yes , honestly , I cant stop thinking about him . Huh ....

No comments:

Post a Comment